1. What are the regulations and requirements for power outages for underground electrical equipment?
Answer: When the underground electrical equipment is out of power, maintenance, relocation, etc., it must comply with the provisions and requirements for power outage, power inspection, discharge, installation of ground wire, hanging signs and installation of obstruction.
2. Briefly describe the seven major protections of the tape conveyor.
Answer: (1) anti-running protection (2) coal mist protection (3) temperature protection (4) coal storage protection (5) explosion protection (6) tear protection (7) low speed protection
3. What is the role of the can ear?
A: The role of the can ear is the guiding device for the vertical well lifting container.
4. Why is the hydraulic control valve divided?
A: It is divided into pressure valve, reversing valve and flow valve.
5. How is the fully mechanized mining face equipped with an emulsion pumping station?
Answer: Two pumps and one box are operated in parallel or one unit is used for standby.
6. What is the main component of the belt conveyor?
A: It consists of tape, roller, transmission, brake and cleaning device.
7. What is the relationship between the range of values â€‹â€‹of the meter and the measured value when measuring with an ammeter or a voltmeter?
A: The range of values â€‹â€‹of the table must be greater than the measured value.
8. What are the most common causes of personal injury or death caused by electric shock accidents?
A: The vast majority of the reason is that the human body receives electric shock from electric current.
9. If the electric shock is seriously injured, the breathing stops and the heart stops beating, what should be done?
A: Efforts should be made to perform artificial respiration and chest compressions.
10. What is the fire extinguishing method that can be used when the appliance is on fire?
A: The fire extinguishing methods that can be used are carbon tetraoxide; sand and fire extinguishing; carbon dioxide fire extinguishers for fire fighting.
11, a metal ladder is not suitable for what?
A: Metal ladders are not suitable for workplaces where there is a contact with the motor.
12. When using electrical equipment, due to improper maintenance, when it enters, it can cause a short circuit accident.
A: When conductive dust or fiber enters, it can cause a short circuit accident.
13. What is the role of the leakage protector?
A: The leakage protector can be used to protect personal safety and can also be used to supervise the grounding insulation of low voltage systems or equipment.
14. What protective measures should be taken for the electrical equipment used in accordance with the relevant safety regulations?
A: The outer casing should have protective zero or grounding protection measures.
15. What does protection and zero mean?
Answer: Protection and zero connection means that the metal parts of the electrical equipment that are not charged under normal conditions are connected to the protection zero line of the power grid.
16. Briefly describe the electric shock.
Answer: The human body is a conductor. When the human body touches two points with different potentials, due to the potential difference, a current will be formed in the human body. This phenomenon is electric shock.
17. What should I pay attention to when working on the secondary circuit of a live voltage transformer?
Answer: It should be noted that (1) strictly prevent short circuit or grounding; (2) wear insulated gloves and stand on insulating mats with insulating tools (3) deactivate relevant protective devices before working if necessary; (4) must be equipped with temporary load Dedicated knife gate and fuse fuse.
18. What is the cause of the motor overheating?
A: The reasons are long-term overload and insulation aging.
19. What is the cause of the motor overload?
A: The reason is that the motor power is insufficient; the synchronous machine rotor excitation is too large or too small; the voltage is too high or too low.
20. What are the three major protection devices for underground low-voltage power supply?
A: It is leakage, over current, and grounding.
21. Which is better for the electrical conductivity of aluminum and copper ?
A: The conductivity of copper materials is good.
22. What is the line voltage?
A: The voltage between the line and the line is called the line voltage.
23. What is the phase voltage?
A: The voltage of each phase is called the phase voltage.
24. What are the conditions for the parallel operation of the transformer?
Answer: The condition is that the voltage ratio is the same, the short-circuit voltage is equal, and the wiring group is the same.
25. What are the working principles and types of commonly used electrical measuring instruments?
Answer: The working principle and types of commonly used electric measuring instruments are magnetoelectric, electric, electromagnetic, inductive, electrostatic and rectifying.
26. What are the technical measures for the safety work of power lines?
A: Power outage, power inspection, installation of grounding wire, use of personal security lines, hanging signs and installation of fences.
27. What are the standard requirements for the gear unit?
Answer: No cracks and deformation, no oil leakage, proper oil quantity, the oil surface exceeds one-half of the radius of the large gear.
28. Briefly describe the standard requirements for the equipment environment.
Answer: The equipment has no dust, no grease, no debris; tool spare parts, materials, oil materials, etc. have fixed storage locations, arranged neatly, well ventilated; temperature and noise meet the requirements.
29. Briefly describe the standard requirements for fluid couplings.
Answer: The outer casing and the pump wheel are free of deformation, damage or cracks; there is no abnormal sound during operation; the fusible alloy plug is complete.
30. What are the standard requirements for the chute?
Answer: The chute and the connecting piece have no open welding fracture, the diagonal deformation is no more than 6 mm, and the middle plate and the bottom plate have no holes.
31. What are the four rules that must be observed when operating downhole electrical equipment?
A: The first non-professional or on-duty personnel may not operate electrical equipment without authorization.
Article 2 When operating the main circuit of high-voltage electrical equipment, in order to prevent dangerous contact voltages, the operator must wear insulated gloves and must wear electrical insulation boots or stand on the insulation platform.
Article 3 When operating the main circuit of a kilovolt electrical equipment, the operator must wear insulated gloves or wear electrical insulation boots.
Article 4 The operating handle of the 127V hand-held electrical equipment and the parts that must be in contact during operation shall have good insulation.
32. Why is it strictly forbidden to lift the device overload and overload operation?
Answer: The maximum load capacity and maximum load difference of the lifting device are strictly designed and calculated under the conditions of safety, equipment strength and equipment life. The lifting device will be overloaded and will cause the lifting wire rope and its connecting device and the lifting machine. Excessive load on the motor and other equipment exceeds the design tolerance of the hoist device and jeopardizes the safe operation of the hoisting equipment, posing a major safety hazard. If the lifting device is overloaded, it will cause the torsional strength of the drum main shaft to exceed the limit. It will also cause the accidental braking force of the lifting system to exceed the design braking torque. The friction lifting device can cause the wire rope to slip on the drum. The winding type lifting system can make the braking system unable to brake reliably, so it is strictly forbidden to lift the device overload and overload.
33. Why is it strictly forbidden to mix and enhance personnel and objects in the same layer of cages?
A: In order to prevent the movement and other materials from moving in the cage due to the swing of the cage during the lifting process, the person who crushed the person or the mine car pulled out the cage and brought it into the wellbore accident, it is strictly forbidden to be in the same layer of cages. Hybrid upgrade.
34. Where should ordinary portable electrical measuring instruments be used?
A: It must be used where the gas concentration is below 1.0%.
35. In order to prevent static electricity from accumulating and generating fire, what measures should be taken for places that are prone to static electricity to allow static electricity to be introduced into the earth in time?
A: It should be taken (1) to keep the ground moist (2) auxiliary conductive floor (3) workers to wear anti-static clothes and shoes.
36, the three characteristics of static electricity
Answer: (1) high voltage (2) electrostatic induction (3) severe tip discharge phenomenon
37. How many types of current damage to the human body?
A: Two types: electric shock and electric shock.
38. What is the fault detection method for the reducer parts?
A: Visual inspection, ear listening, and tactile methods.
39. What is the cooling method of the transformer?
A: Oil immersed from cold, oil immersed in air, strong oil and air cooled.
40. What must be done when the motor vehicle driver leaves the seat, but the lights must not be turned off.
Answer: It is necessary to cut off the motor power and remove the control handle to tighten the brake.
41. What is the problem with the underground road?
A: The single road opening, the crossing line, and the knot are called.
42. When using the flatbed to ship equipment and materials, you must first check the flatbed's parts and confirm that it is intact.
Answer: Check the main frame, wheel set, tile seat, card pin, and contact.
43. When using the back column car or the small winch to transport the lifting equipment, the safety inspection of each part of the winch must be carried out first, including what?
A: Including ground anchors, start and stop buttons, operating brakes, signal systems, wire ropes.
44. When transporting equipment and materials, except for large parts, whole pieces of equipment and materials, what are the other restrictions on loading?
A: The rest of the loading is strictly prohibited from being overweight, super long, super high and super wide.
45. Before the chain car, what must be checked in detail for the tools used in the trailer?
Answer: Latch, three-ring chain, special rope cover, shackle.
46. â€‹â€‹What system must be strictly enforced when transporting inclined shafts?
A: No pedestrians, no pedestrians.
47. During the transportation of vehicles, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to pick up, pick up or take a ride?
A: Empty flatbed, equipment material truck, motor front.
48. Where should the manual cart pass the warning sign in advance?
A: After the turnout, corner, laneway, damper, diverticulum exit, push down from the slope.
49. The fully mechanized mining face is prepared to be stably mounted. What are the requirements for the bracket?
A: The bracket is required to not leak liquid, not to be liquid, or to be unloaded.
50. During the transportation of equipment vehicles, it is strictly forbidden to damage all ventilation facilities, including what?
A: It includes dampers, wind curtains, wind bridges, wind windows, and airtight.
51. When the underground lifting, stabilizing, loading and unloading truck lifting equipment, what equipment must be checked first?
A: It includes lifting anchor cable, lifting hanging plate, lifting pulley, lifting hook head, axle pin, lifting winch and hanging chain.
52. Under what circumstances can a small winch driver not drive?
Answer: In the case of vehicle downs, over-hanging, unclear signal, unsatisfactory winch, unsound winch foundation, empty hook head of inclined shaft, pedestrian or obstacle, and the safety shaft is not hung in the inclined shaft.
53. What is the location of the person who needs to set up a guard when transporting the inclined shaft?
A: The location has a safe location on the inclined shaft, a safe location under the inclined well, and a safe location at the intersection of all the intersections in the inclined well.
54. What is the safety production policy of coal mines?
A: "Safety first, prevention first, comprehensive management, overall advancement" is the safety production policy of China's coal industry, and it is also the basic policy of safety management.
55. Explain the dust and types.
A: Mine dust is a general term for various mineral particles that fly in the air or have fallen. The main dusts are coal dust, rock dust and cement dust.
56. What is the net height deviation of the shed roadway?
A: The waistline is not less than 30 mm of the design. Should not exceed 50 mm.
57. Three major countermeasures to prevent accidents.
A: The three major measures to prevent accidents refer to engineering and technical measures, management and legal measures, and education and training measures.
58. What equipment must be used for coal drills?
A: Comprehensive protection devices for leak detection, short circuit, overload, long-distance starting and stopping coal drills.
59. What are the four protections for leaking coal eyes?
A: Fences, waterproof rings, tweezers, anti-drop devices.
60. After the gun-excavation work surface has been pulled out, what should be done first before doing other work?
A: Move the front beam.
61. Before the roadway is connected, what inspections must be made on the pre-passing point?
A: Harmful gases, stagnant water, and support.
62. The purpose and procedures of the accident investigation and analysis.
A: The purpose of the accident investigation and analysis is to grasp the accident situation, find out the cause of the accident, distinguish the responsibility of the accident, and formulate improvement measures to prevent the accident from happening again.
According to the national standard GB6442-86, the accident investigation is divided into six procedures: 1) on-site treatment, 2) physical evidence collection, 3) accident fact material collection, 4) witness material collection, 5) on-site photography, and 6) accident map.
63. What are the signs before the top?
A: Under normal circumstances, there are the following signs before the topping: 1) sound, 2) falling, 3) sheet, 4) crack, 5) delamination, 6) leaking top.
64. What is the length of the current mine ammonium nitrate explosives and what is the weight?
A: 200 mm, 200 g.
65. What is a mine map?
A: The mine map is a drawing that reflects the occurrence of coal seams in the underground, geological structures, between various roadways, between mining areas, between the existing mining areas and between the goafs, and the relative positions and relationships between the upper and lower wells. There are many types of mine maps. The drawings that must be produced in a production mine are generally divided into two categories, one is the mine survey map, and the other is the mine geological map. On this basis, according to the needs of production, there are also mining plans. Diagrams, design drawings, and management drawings.
66. How many situations does the new roadway pass through the existing roadway?
Answer: When the new roadway passes through the existing roadway, it is divided into the following three situations. The first new roadway intersects the existing roadway plane. The second new roadway is on the top, and the roadway is already down. The third new roadway is underneath, and the roadway is already on.
67. How many kinds of mining explosives are commonly used?
A: There are three kinds of commonly used mining explosives. One is the rock ammonium ladder explosive. The second is the coal mine ammonium ladder explosives. The third is emulsion explosives.
68. What types of detonators are commonly used in coal mines and the scope of use?
Answer: There are three types of detonators commonly used in coal mines. One is the instantaneous power generation detonator. The instantaneous power generation detonator allowed by the coal mine is suitable for all levels of mines and mining face with coal and gas outburst danger. The second is the second deferred electric detonator, which is suitable for ground delayed blasting and full-section blasting of underground gas-free rock working face. Coal seam blasting with no gas and coal dust explosion hazard in gas mines can also be used, but it is strictly prohibited to be used for working faces with gas and coal dust explosion dangers 10 meters away from gas coal and rock layers. The third is the millisecond deferred electric detonator, which is suitable for open-air and underground millisecond blasting operations. However, it is not allowed to use on the working surface where there is danger of gas and coal dust explosion.
69. What does a single shot and three inspections mean?
A: Refers to the gas inspection after the shot, before the shot, before the shot.
70. How should the wire rope be connected? What are the requirements for the connection length?
A: The plugging method should be used, the length is not less than 1000 times the diameter of the rope.
71. What is mine pressure?
Answer: After the underground coal seam is mined, the original equilibrium state of the surrounding rock is destroyed, causing the redistribution of stress in the rock mass. During the redistribution process, the surrounding rock is to be moved, causing deformation, destruction, and even fall of the surrounding rock. The force exerted by the overlying strata of the coal seam on the support and surrounding rock during the movement is called mine pressure.
72. What is the reporting procedure when an accident occurs in the underground?
Answer: 1> Report to the mine dispatching room. 2> Report to the mine safety supervision station. 3> Report to the district team duty room.
73. What are the adaptation conditions for diffusion ventilation?
A: It is suitable for diverticulum with a length of no more than 6 meters and an inlet width of more than 1.5 meters in the incoming air flow.
74. Explain the initial pressure and cycle pressure of the coal mining face.
A: A new working face starts to pick up from a cut-off eye to a certain distance. The pressure on the working face caused by the first large-scale landing of the old top suddenly increases, called the first pressure. The distance between the working face and the open eye is called the initial pressure step, which is generally 20~35 meters. After the initial pressure, after a certain period of time, the working face is pushed to a certain distance, and the old roof is again pressed and pressed again, which is called the cycle of the top surface of the coal mining face.
75. What are the regulations on the number of gas concentration checks in each mine?
A: Low-biogas mines are inspected at least twice per shift, and high-gas mines are inspected at least three times per shift.
76. What are the measures for comprehensive dust prevention in mines?
Answer: 1â€ Establish a perfect watering and dustproof piping system. 2" spray sprinkling water. 3" coal seam water injection. 4" Merry purification. 5" Cannon cannon with water. 6" flush lanes. 7" wet type of eye. 8" Watering in the goaf. 9" explosion-proof rock shed, water shed. 10" personal protection.
77. What regulations must be observed when operating downhole electrical equipment?
A: When operating downhole electrical equipment, the following regulations must be observed: 1) Non-professionals or on-duty electrical personnel must not operate electrical equipment without authorization. 2) When operating the main circuit of high-voltage electrical equipment, in order to prevent dangerous contact voltages, the operator must wear insulated gloves and must wear electrical insulation boots or stand on the insulation platform. 3) When operating the main circuit of a kilovolt electrical equipment, the operator must wear insulated gloves or wear electrical insulation boots. 4) The operating handle of the 127V handheld electrical equipment and the parts that must be in contact during operation should be well insulated.
78. What is the â€œthree major protection devicesâ€ for underground low-voltage safe power supply?
Answer: In order to protect the low-voltage power supply in the underground, it is necessary to install three major protection devices: leakage, grounding and overcurrent.
79. Regulations and requirements for power outages of underground electrical equipment.
Answer: When the underground electrical equipment is out of power, maintenance, relocation, etc., it must comply with the provisions and requirements for power outage, power inspection, discharge, installation of grounding wire, hanging signage and installation of obstruction.
80. What are the common detonation phenomena?
Answer: The common detonation phenomena are as follows: 1) The explosion-proof joint is severely corroded and the connecting screw is not pressed, so that the explosion-proof gap exceeds the specified value and the explosion is caused. 2) The cover on the outer casing is flameproof due to external force. The connection screw of the terminal block and the junction box is broken, the thread is damaged, the connection screw is not complete, and the mechanical strength is not up to the specified requirements and the explosion is lost. 3) The connecting cable does not use a qualified sealing ring or a sealing ring. Different cable wiring holes are not detonated without using a qualified sealing baffle or without a baffle. 4) The binding post and the insulating sleeve are burned to connect the two cavities. When the inside of the casing explodes, excessive pressure is generated to damage the casing and detonation occurs. 5) There is a crack outside the explosion and it is not explosive.
81. After the initial release of the working face, the ambulance crew must first check the hazardous gas at those locations.
A: The working face and the two lanes.
82. The number of downhole dampers should not be less than a few?
83. Things to be aware of when collecting miner's lamps, why not disassemble the miner's lamp in the underground.
Answer: After receiving the miner's lamp, be sure to check whether the following miner's lamp is in good condition. When it is found that the lamp cap is damaged, the lamp ring is loose, the glass is broken, the lamp lock is loose, the lamp is not bright, the battery case is leaking or the connection is unreliable, immediately replace.
In order to prevent the lamp box and the lamp cap from being opened freely under the well, the locking device is used. If the lamp box and the lamp cap are forcibly opened, the lock and the miner's lamp will be damaged, and sparks will be generated, causing gas explosion and causing heavy losses. Therefore, it is absolutely in the well. It is forbidden to remove the miner's lamp
84. After the tunnel is drilled, what should the road do first?
A: Immediately adjust the ventilation system to prevent gas accumulation.
85. What are the hazards of mine fires?
A: 1" poses a huge hazard to the personal safety of underground personnel. 2" causes damage to national resources and property.
86. The operation of the belt conveyor must comply with the regulations.
A: Operating the belt conveyor is, must comply with: 1) must use a flame retardant belt. 2) There must be sufficient lighting in the roadway. 3) Drive wheel anti-skid protection, smoke protection, temperature protection and coal protection device must be installed. 4) Automatic sprinklers and anti-deviation devices must be installed.
87. What is the order in which the self-rescuer should be worn? (and demonstration)
A: Open the outer casing, remove the medicine can, pull open the nose clip, bite the mouthpiece, clip the nose clip, remove the helmet, bring the headband, put on the helmet, and withdraw from the danger zone.
88. The coal mining face must be timely supported in accordance with the provisions of the operating procedures. Under what circumstances is it strictly prohibited to operate?
A: It is strictly forbidden to work under the empty roof.
89. The rules for underground personnel to follow when riding.
Answer: 1) Follow the instructions of the driver and crew, and the door or protective chain must be hung before driving. 2) The person and the tools and parts carried by it are strictly prohibited from being exposed outside the car. 3) When the train is running and has not stopped, it is strictly forbidden to get on and off and stand in the car. 4) It is strictly forbidden to take personnel on the locomotive or between any two compartments. 5) It is strictly forbidden to brake, jump and take heavy vehicles. 6) When using the overhead electric motor vehicle to pull the mine car transport personnel, it is strictly forbidden to take passengers in the two mine cars adjacent to the electric motor car. 7) It is strictly forbidden to ride. 8) When the vehicle is off the road, the parking signal should be sent to the driver immediately.
90, what is the circulating wind.
Answer: The return air flow of the local ventilator is partially or completely returned to the airflow of the same local ventilator, called circulating air.
91. What is series ventilation.
A: Series ventilation is also called one-stop ventilation. The return flow of the mining face enters the other mining face, which is the series ventilation.
92. Safety facilities for inclined shafts in rail transportation.
A: The following safety facilities should be installed in the inclined shafts for rail transportation: 1) Avoiding cockroaches. 2) Anti-sports car safety protection devices such as car stop and car block. 3) Set the obvious signs and signals of â€œno pedestrians, no pedestriansâ€. 4) The sound and light signal must be set in the inclined shaft lane, and the signal must be sent when braking.
93. What is diffusion ventilation?
A: The method of ventilating the working face or the diverticulum by using the natural diffusion of air in the mine is called diffusion ventilation.
94, What is the explosion?
A: The outer casing of the electrical equipment has lost its explosive resistance or is explosion-proof.
95. Explain mine ventilation?
A: Mine ventilation is the process of continuously feeding the ground air into the well while discharging the dirty air out of the well. Its mission is to: 1) supply enough fresh air downhole to meet the breathing of personnel. 2) Dilute and remove harmful gases and mineral dust to ensure the cleanliness of the air and prevent gas and coal dust explosion accidents. 3) Dilute and remove heat and steam from the well to maintain a proper working environment.
96, what is gas.
Answer: Gas is a general term for toxic and harmful gases mainly composed of methane (CH4) in the underground. Sometimes referred to as methane alone.
97. What are the main ventilation facilities in the mine?
Answer: The ventilation facilities commonly used in mines are closed, damper, wind bridge and wind measurement station.
98. Ventilation measures must be taken when driving through the roadway.
Answer: 1) Before the two working faces are separated by 20 meters (the distance between the working faces of the roadheaders is 50 meters), the ventilation department should make technical, management, and facility adjustments in advance, and prepare for the wind flow. 2) The two working faces must be kept properly ventilated, and the gas concentration in the working face and return air flow should be checked frequently. When the gas concentration exceeds the limit, it must be disposed of immediately. 3) When the roadway is connected, the ventilating department sends a cadre to command on the scene to prevent the various departments from doing things when they are connected, resulting in gas accumulation or over-limitation. 4) Establish necessary ventilation facilities before passing through. Immediately after the penetration, the ventilation system is adjusted to prevent gas accumulation or over-limitation, and the work can be resumed after the wind flow is stabilized.
99. What is the internal cause of fire?
A: The internal fire is also called the natural ignition of coal. It refers to the fire that burns and ignites coal or other combustibles due to exposure to air and oxidative heat in the absence of external fire sources.
100. What is an external fire?
A: External fire refers to a fire caused by an external heat source.
101. The role of wind power lockout and tile electric lock.
A: In gas mines, especially high gas mines, once the local ventilator stops running, gas will be collected in the roadway. If the electrical equipment is de-energized, when it is restarted, the gas explosion is often caused by electrical sparks. To this end, the local ventilator switch and the opening and closing of the working surface are locked, and when the wind is stopped, the power is cut off, and the air is supplied to the power, which is generally called wind power blocking.
The tile electrical lock is based on the above wind power lockout, and the electrical part of the gas alarm power breaker is connected to the electrical switch. Thus, when the working surface gas exceeds the specified concentration, even if the local ventilator is activated, the electrical equipment switch cannot be turned on, and the working surface is still in a power outage state.
102. The type of self-rescuer.
A: At present, self-rescuers used in coal mines can be divided into two categories: filter type and isolation type according to their protection characteristics.
103. How to deal with electrical fires in the underground.
A: When an electrical fire occurs underground, you must first cut off the power supply and then use non-conductive equipment (such as sand, rock powder, carbon dioxide fire extinguisher and carbon tetrachloride fire extinguisher) to extinguish.
104. Why do we have to adhere to the policy of â€œdiscovery, exploration, and explorationâ€.
A: Coal mine production is underground operation. Coal mine geology, engineering geology and hydrogeological conditions are very complicated. In many cases, due to the limitations of exploration methods and existing cognitive capabilities, it is not clear enough to grasp the underground water conditions. The threat of water damage requires an inferred â€œquestion zoneâ€ for the threat of water damage. Water exploration measures must be taken in the question area to find out the situation, release the water, and remove the threat of water damage before the operation can be carried out.
105, what is self-help, mutual rescue.
A: The miners self-rescue, that is, when a disaster occurs in the underground, every staff member in the disaster area or in the area affected by the disaster will conduct disaster avoidance and protect their own behavior.
Miners rescue each other, that is, under the premise of effective self-rescue, no injured miners properly rescue the injured people in the disaster area.
106. Determine the signs of the casualty of the wounded.
A: True death signs: 1) pupil dilation, no reflex ability; 2) pulse, heartbeat stop beating; 3) blood stop circulation; 4) limb stiffness, red gray spots on the back. When the above characteristics are present, it indicates that the casualty has died.
107. What are the signs before permeable?
A: Before boring a work surface or other locations, the following signs are generally observed:
1) Hang red. The water contains iron oxides, which adhere to the surface of the cracks when coal (rock) cracks under water pressure, and dark red rust appears. 2) Sweat. Under the action of water pressure, water condenses into water droplets on the coal rock wall through coal rock fissures, and the roadway approaches the water accumulation area. But sometimes the moisture in the air encounters low-temperature coal and sweats. This is an illusion. Therefore, in the case of sweating, it is necessary to distinguish between authenticity and falseness. The method of identification is to strip a thin layer and observe whether the new exposed surface also has moisture, and if it is, it is a precursor to water penetration. 3) The coal wall becomes cold. When the working face is close to a large amount of stagnant water, the temperature is suddenly cold and the coal wall is cold. When people enter, there is a feeling of coldness. The longer the time, the more it feels cool. However , in mines that are greatly affected by geothermal heat , the groundwater temperature is high. When the heading face is approaching, the temperature rises. 4) There is fog. When the temperature of the roadway is high, the accumulated water seeps into the coal wall and causes evaporation to form a mist. 5) Water is called. The high-pressure accumulated water in the well squeezes into the crack and rubs against the two walls, which means that it is very close to the water-storing area. In the case of coal wall excavation, permeable water is about to occur, and an immediate warning must be issued to evacuate all personnel threatened by water. 6) The top plate is flooded with water. 7) The top plate is pressed and the bottom plate is bulged. 8) The water color is deep and smelly. The old empty water contains iron and turns red, with a large acidity and a watery smell. The fault water is yellow, and the water is sweet without odor. Most of the cave water is encountered in limestone. The water is yellow or gray, sometimes with an odor, and sometimes red. The alluvial water is yellowish in color, often with sand. At the beginning, the water is small and gradually increases. 9) The harmful gas on the working surface increases, and the stagnant water zone emits harmful gases such as gas, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide. 10) Water seepage occurs in the crack. If the water is clean, it is far from the water. If the water is turbid, it is close to the water.
108. What is the Trinity check before the start of work?
A: Refers to the team leader, the team leader, and the safety supervisor to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the safety of the work surface before the start of construction.
109, what is three violations?
A: Violation of the rules, illegal operations, violation of labor discipline.
110. What is the content and role of mining engineering drawings?
A: The plan of the mining project is drawn directly from the geological, measurement and mining data. The map comprehensively reflects the occurrence of coal seams and major geological structures, the layout of the main diverticulum, mining roadway, the progress of the project and the relationship between the working face, as well as the development system and ventilation system.
It is the most basic and main comprehensive drawing in the mine map. On the one hand, it reflects the geological conditions, on the other hand, it reflects the development and mining of the mine. From the map, it can understand the geological conditions and coal seams such as the underground mining area, the coal-free area, the fire area, the flooded area, the old air area, the fault, and the fold. Mining sequence, mining speed and tunneling speed can help us identify problems and solve problems.
111. When using electrical equipment, what must be done in strict accordance with the operating procedures and what should be done?
A: Persist in power outages, special personnel, who will be cut off, who will send electricity.
112. How much volts should the rated voltage of the remote control line not exceed?
A: 36 volts.
113. Preparations to be performed before artificial respiration.
A: Artificial respiration is a method of artificially maintaining the gas exchange of the wounded to improve the body's hypoxia and eliminate carbon dioxide in the body, thus creating conditions for the recovery of spontaneous breathing. All kinds of effective artificial respiration must be carried out under the premise of unobstructed airway to be successful. Therefore, before doing artificial respiration, the following preparations should be made: 1) first evacuate the wounded to a safe, ventilated, warm place; 2) lay flat on a flat hard floor or on a wooden board; 3) use a clothing pad on the shoulder High, so that the neck is over-extended; 4) Untie the injured person's clothes buckle, belt, bare chest; 5) Remove the foreign body and mucus and vomit in the wounded mouth, nose, and ensure the smooth flow of the respiratory tract, 6) The head of the wounded is tilted as far as possible, so that the line connecting the mandible to the earlobe is perpendicular to the ground, so that the lower teeth exceed the height of the upper teeth; 7) the face is biased to one side to prevent the tongue from falling behind and blocking the respiratory tract.
114. What must be used to transport the winch?
A: Ground anchor or cement foundation.
115. What are the regulations for the braking distance of underground trains?
A: 1" is measured at least once a year. 2" When the material is transported, it shall not exceed 40 meters, and the personnel shall not exceed 20 meters.
116. After the roof accident, how to organize rescue and treatment?
A: After the roof accident, the main requirements for rescue and treatment are as follows:
1) Identify the extent of the roof area and the number of people buried and blocked, and the possible locations, and analyze the conditions for rescue and treatment. 2) Quickly restore normal ventilation in the roof area. If it cannot be recovered at one time, fresh air must be supplied to the buried or blocked area by means of a pressurized air duct, water pipe or drilling. 3) In the process of treatment, it is necessary to strengthen the support from the outside to the inside, clear out the passage of the rescue personnel, and lead to the buried or intercepted personnel. If necessary, you can dig a special small alleyway to the victims. 4) In the rescue process, a special person must be inspected and monitored for the top plate to prevent secondary roofing. 5) In the rescue, there is a large rock that is not allowed to be treated by blasting. It should be avoided as much as possible. If the victims are threatened, the stones can be moved by tools such as jacks to rescue the victims.
117. Who should operate when using a small winch to transport equipment?
A: Operated by trained and holders of small winch drivers.
118. How many methods are there for cardiac resuscitation?
A: Cardiac resuscitation operations mainly include pre-cardiac sniping and extrathoracic heart compression.
119. What are the measures for preventing coal wall slabs from coal mining face?
Answer: The measures for preventing coal wall slabs in coal mining face are as follows: 1) After the coal is dropped, the coal wall of the working face should be directly collected, and the pillars should be laid in time to reduce the pressure on the coal wall. 2) When the mining height is more than 2 meters and the coal quality is soft, in addition to the gangs, the cross-support should be added between the coal wall and the ganglion. 3) In the severe location of the patch, the wall is covered above the coal wall. The joist beam or the metal hinged top beam should be placed on the pillar. 4) Arrange the blastholes reasonably and master the angle. The top eye should not be too close to the top plate, and the blasthole charge should be appropriate. 5) After picking up the coal, pick up the brush in time to make the coal wall without umbrella.
120, what blind alley?
A: The depth is more than 6 meters, and the roadway without mechanical ventilation is called blind alley.
121. What should you pay attention to when handling the scraper conveyor?
The following items should be noted when using the scraper conveyor: 1) When transporting the bracket material with the scraper conveyor, there must be safety measures to prevent the top and the top. 2) When moving the scraper conveyor, there must be safety measures to prevent roofing, injury, and damage to the equipment. The nose and tail of the scraper conveyor must be fastened to the anchoring strut. 3) Scraper conveyor is strictly forbidden to take passengers.
122. What special measures should be taken for fully mechanized mining face for effective dust prevention?
A: Coal seam water injection.
123. Who in the underground must carry a portable device?
A: The deputy mine manager, the deputy chief engineer, the deputy district captain, the technician, the security inspector, and the gunner.
124. Which safety devices must be installed in the mine lifting device?
1) Prevent the roadway device. When the lifting container exceeds the normal terminal stop position (or the exit platform) of 0.5 m, the power can be automatically cut off and the safety brake can be activated. 2) Prevent the passageway device. When the lifting speed exceeds 15% of the maximum speed, it must be able to automatically cut off the power and make the safety brake work. 3) Overload and undervoltage protection devices. 4) Speed â€‹â€‹limit device. Lifting winches with a lifting speed of more than 3 m/s must be equipped with a speed limiting device to ensure that the speed of the lifting container (or counterweight) does not exceed 2 m/s when it reaches the end position. If the speed limiting device is a cam plate, its rotation angle within a lifting stroke should be not less than 270 degrees. 5) Depth indicator failure protection device. When the drive system of the indicator is broken, out of stock, etc., it can automatically power off and make the safety brake function. 6) brake shoe over wear protection device. When the brake shoe wears out of limits, it can alarm or automatically power off. 7) Loose rope alarm device. The winding hoist winch must be equipped with a loose rope protection device and connected to the safety circuit to alarm or automatically power off when the wire rope is slack. 8) Full warehouse protection device. The wellhead coal bunker raised by the bucket should be equipped with a full warehouse protection device, which can alarm or automatically power off when the warehouse is full.
125. What should be paid attention to when using water to extinguish fire?
Answer: 1) Water is a conductive substance and cannot be used to extinguish a fire in a live electrical equipment. 2) The density of water is larger than that of oil and cannot be used to extinguish oil fires. 3) If the amount of water is insufficient, it can be decomposed into a mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide gas at high temperature, which may cause an explosion. 4) When extinguishing a violent fire, the water should not be directly injected into the center of the fire source to prevent the steam from colliding with the wind and causing fire and gas explosion.
126. Briefly describe the signs of water seepage in mining face and other locations?
Answer: (1) The coal seam is dark and dark.
(2) The wall of the roadway or the coal wall â€œhangs sweatâ€.
(3) The top plate is flooded with water, such as rain.
(4) Sometimes the floor is suddenly flooded before the water is permeable.
(5) The temperature of the working surface is lowered, the air is cooled, and a mist is generated.
(6) The sound of water in the coal seam or rock formation is â€œå±å±â€.
(7) Pressure water flow occurs.
(8) Increased harmful gases on the working surface.
(9) The coal wall or roadway is â€œhanging redâ€, the acidity of the water is large, the taste is blemish, and there is a smell of rotten eggs.
127. What are the signs of coal spontaneous combustion?
Answer: (1) There is fog in the roadway or â€œhanging sweatâ€ in the lane wall.
(2) Fire odors such as kerosene, pine scent, and odor are present in the wind.
(3) The water and air flowing out from the spontaneous combustion site of the coal are higher than the normal temperature.
(4) When the concentration of toxic and harmful gases in the air increases, people feel uncomfortable, such as headache, dizziness, mental fatigue, and the like.
ç”ï¼šâ€œä¸‰æ— â€æŒ‡æ— é¸¡çˆªåã€æ— ç¾Šå°¾å·´ã€æ— æ˜ŽæŽ¥å¤´ã€‚
ç”ï¼šæ¶²åŽ‹æ”¯æž¶æ˜¯ç»¼åˆæœºæ¢°åŒ–é‡‡ç…¤å·¥ä½œé¢çš„æ”¯æŠ¤è®¾å¤‡ï¼Œå®ƒæ˜¯é æ¶²åŽ‹æ”¯æž¶é¡¶æ¢æ”¯æŠ¤å·¥ä½œé¢é¡¶æ¿ï¼Œä¿æŠ¤å·¥ä½œé¢ç©ºé—´çš„å®‰å…¨ç”Ÿäº§ã€‚è‹¥æ¶²åŽ‹æ”¯æž¶ä¸æŽ¥é¡¶ï¼Œé¡¶æ¿ä¸Žæ”¯æž¶é—´æœ‰ç©ºé¡¶ï¼ŒåŠ¿å¿…é€ æˆé¡¶æ¿çš„ç¦»å±‚ï¼Œä¸‹æ²‰ï¼Œé¡¶æ¿å‡ºçŽ°å°é˜¶çŠ¶ï¼Œé€ æˆæ”¯æž¶å‰ç§»å›°éš¾ï¼Œç”šè‡³ç§»ä¸åŠ¨æ”¯æž¶æ‰€ä»¥æ¶²åŽ‹æ”¯æž¶å¿…é¡»æŽ¥é¡¶ã€‚
æŠ¢æ•‘æ—¶åº”åŠæ—¶åˆ‡æ–ç¾åŒºç”µæºï¼Œå¦‚æžœç«åŠ¿ä¸å¤§ï¼Œæ ¹æ®çŽ°åœºæ¡ä»¶ç«‹å³ç»„ç»‡åŠ›é‡å°†ç«ç›´æŽ¥æ‰‘çå¦‚æžœç«åŠ¿çŒ›ï¼Œåˆ™åº”åœ¨æ’’å‡ºç¾åŒºäººå‘˜ä¿è¯è‡ªèº«å®‰å…¨çš„å‰æä¸‹é‡‡å–ç¨³å®šé£ŽæµæŽ§åˆ¶ç«åŠ¿å‘å±•é˜²æ¢äººå‘˜ä¸æ¯’å’Œé¢„é˜²ç“¦æ–¯ç…¤å°˜çˆ†ç‚¸çš„æŽªæ–½å’Œåœ°é¢æŒ‡æŒ¥éƒ¨è”ç³»ï¼Œæ ¹æ®æŒ‡æŒ¥éƒ¨çš„å‘½ä»¤è¡Œäº‹ã€‚
ç”ï¼šç»è¿‡å®‰å…¨ç”Ÿäº§æ•™è‚²å’ŒåŸ¹è®åˆæ ¼ï¼Œå…·å¤‡å¿…è¦çš„å®‰å…¨ç”Ÿäº§çŸ¥è¯†ï¼Œç†Ÿæ‚‰æœ‰å…³çš„å®‰å…¨ç”Ÿäº§è§„ç« åˆ¶åº¦å’Œå®‰å…¨æ“ä½œè§„ç¨‹ï¼ŒæŽŒæ¡æœ¬å²—ä½çš„å®‰å…¨æ“ä½œæŠ€èƒ½ã€‚
ç”ï¼šç…¤çš„è‡ªç„¶å‘ç«å½¢æˆï¼Œé¦–å…ˆæ˜¯ç…¤æœ‰è‡ªç„¶å€¾å‘æ€§ã€‚è¿™ç§ç…¤å±‚æš´éœ²åœ¨ç©ºæ°”ä¸ä»¥åŽï¼Œæ˜¯å¦ä¼šå‘ç”Ÿè‡ªç„¶ï¼Œè¦æ ¹æ®å…¶å¤–åœ¨çš„æ•£çƒæ¡ä»¶å¥½ï¼Œçƒé‡ä¸ä¼šèšç§¯åˆ°ä¸€å®šæ¸©åº¦ï¼Œåˆ™ç…¤ä½“æ¸©åº¦ä¸ä¼šæ˜¾è‘—ä¸Šå‡ä¹Ÿå°±ä¸ä¼šå‘ç”Ÿè‡ªç„¶åä¹‹ï¼Œåˆ™ä¼šå‘ç”Ÿç«ç¾ç…¤ç‚è‡ªç„¶çš„è¿‡ç¨‹å¯åˆ†ä¸ºä¸¤ä¸ªé˜¶æ®µï¼Œä¸€æ˜¯ç…¤ç‚è‡ªç„¶å‡†å¤‡é˜¶æ®µï¼Œè¿™æ˜¯å†…åœ¨çš„å˜åŒ–è¿‡ç¨‹ï¼Œç”¨è‚‰çœ¼å’Œæ„Ÿè§‰æ˜¯ä¸å®¹æ˜“å¯Ÿè§‰çš„ä½†ä¹Ÿä¼šå‡ºçŽ°è¶Šæ¥è¶Šæ˜Žæ˜¾çš„å¤–éƒ¨å¾å…†ã€‚äºŒæ˜¯ç…¤ç‚è‡ªç„¶é˜¶æ®µï¼ŒæŒ‡å‰ä¸€é˜¶æ®µä½¿ç…¤çš„æ¸©åº¦ä¸Šå‡åˆ°ä¸´ç•Œæ¸©åº¦ä»¥åŽï¼Œæ°§åŒ–æ€¥å‰§åŠ å¿«ï¼Œäº§ç”Ÿå¤§é‡çƒé‡ï¼Œå¦‚æ— è‰¯å¥½çš„æ•£çƒæ¡ä»¶ï¼Œè¾¾åˆ°ç€ç«æ¸©åº¦ï¼Œåˆ™ä¼šç€ç«ç‡ƒçƒ§ã€‚
1ã€åœ¨æœ‰ç“¦æ–¯æˆ–ç…¤å°˜çˆ†ç‚¸å±é™©çš„æŽ˜è¿›å·¥ä½œé¢å¯ä»¥é¿å…å› åˆ†æ¬¡çˆ†ç ´å¼•èµ·ç“¦æ–¯ç…¤å°˜çˆ†ç‚¸çš„å±é™©ã€‚
ç”ï¼šâ€œäººäººéƒ½æ˜¯é€šé£Žå‘˜â€çš„ä¸‰æ‡‚ï¼šæ‡‚é€šé£ŽåŸºç¡€çŸ¥è¯†ï¼Œæ‡‚é€šé£Žè®¾æ–½æ€§èƒ½ï¼Œæ‡‚é€šé£Žç®¡ç†æ ‡å‡†;ä¸‰ä¼šï¼šä¼šè¯†åˆ«é€šé£Žéšæ‚£ï¼Œä¼šé‡‡å–é¿ç¾æŽªæ–½ï¼Œä¼šä½¿ç”¨æ¶ˆé˜²å™¨æ;ä¸‰åšåˆ°ï¼šåšåˆ°ç“¦æ–¯è¶…é™ä¸ä½œä¸šï¼Œåšåˆ°å¾®é£ŽçŠ¶æ€ä¸ä½œä¸šï¼Œåšåˆ°ç²‰å°˜è¶…æ ‡ä¸ä½œä¸šâ€ã€‚
å› ä¸ºæ— è®ºç³Šç‚®ã€æ˜Žç‚®éƒ½æ˜¯åœ¨ç…¤å²©å—è¡¨é¢çˆ†ç‚¸çš„ã€çˆ†ç‚¸ç«è¯ç«ç„°ç›´æŽ¥æš´éœ²åœ¨çŸ¿äº•ç©ºæ°”ä¸ï¼Œæœ€å®¹æ˜“å¼•èµ·ç“¦æ–¯ã€ç…¤å°˜çˆ†ç‚¸ã€‚å…¶æ¬¡ï¼Œè¿™ç§ç‚®åœ¨ç©ºæ°”ä¸éœ‡åŠ¨å¤§ã€å®¹æ˜“å°†ç…¤å°˜éœ‡èµ·ã€å¢žåŠ äº†ç©ºæ°”ä¸çŸ¿å°˜çš„å«é‡ã€‚æ‰€ä»¥ç¦æ¢ä½¿ç”¨ç³Šç‚®ã€æ˜Žç‚®ã€‚
ç”ï¼šæ …æ ã€é˜²æ°´åœˆã€çšåã€é˜²å è£…ç½®ã€‚
ç”ï¼š1) åœ¨æ‰€ç®¡è¾–èŒƒå›´å†…ï¼Œæœ‰æƒéšæ—¶è¿›å…¥ä»»ä½•ä½œä¸šåœºæ‰€è¿›è¡Œå®‰å…¨ç›‘å¯Ÿï¼Œæœ‰æƒæ£€æŸ¥ä»»ä½•å•ä½çš„å®‰å…¨æƒ…å†µå’Œä»»ä½•éƒ¨é—¨çš„ä¸šåŠ¡ä¿å®‰æƒ…å†µã€‚2)å‘çŽ°ä¸å®‰å…¨é—®é¢˜ï¼Œæœ‰æƒè¦æ±‚æœ‰å…³éƒ¨é—¨é‡‡å–æŽªæ–½ï¼Œé™æœŸè§£å†³ï¼Œé€¾æœŸæ— æ•…ä¸å¤„ç†ï¼Œå®‰å…¨ç›‘å¯Ÿå‘˜æœ‰æƒåœæ¢ä½œä¸šï¼Œå¹¶æŒ‰è§„å®šé¢åº¦ï¼Œè¡Œä½¿è¿ç« ç½šæ¬¾ã€‚3)å¯¹æœ‰å‘ç”Ÿäº‹æ•…å±é™©çš„åœºæ‰€ï¼Œæœ‰æƒåœæ¢ä½œä¸šï¼Œå¹¶æ’¤å‡ºäººå‘˜ã€‚4)æœ‰æƒå‚åŠ è®¾è®¡ï¼ŒæŽªæ–½çš„å®¡æŸ¥ã€‚5)æœ‰æƒç›‘å¯Ÿå®‰å…¨æŠ€æœ¯æŽªæ–½ï¼Œè´¹ç”¨çš„æå–å’Œä½¿ç”¨ã€‚6)æœ‰æƒåˆ¶æ¢è¿ç« æŒ‡æŒ¥å’Œè¿ç« ä½œä¸šï¼Œå¹¶è¡Œä½¿è¿ç« ç½šæ¬¾æˆ–æå‡ºå…¶å®ƒå¤„ç†æ„è§ã€‚7)ç…¤çŸ¿ä¼ä¸šå„çº§é¢†å¯¼æ‹’ä¸æŽ¥å—æ£ç¡®æ„è§ï¼ŒåšæŒè¿ç« æŒ‡æŒ¥ï¼Œå†’é™©ç”Ÿäº§ï¼Œæˆ–å› å·¥ä½œæ‰“å‡»æŠ¥å¤ï¼Œå®‰å…¨ç›‘å¯Ÿå‘˜æœ‰æƒè¶Šçº§ä¸Šå‘Šã€‚
ç”ï¼šå› å…·å¤‡çš„æ¡ä»¶ä¸ºï¼š1)è´£ä»»å¿ƒå¼ºæ”¿ç–æ€§å¼ºï¼Œæ€æƒ³è¿›æ¥ï¼Œåšé£Žæ£æ´¾ï¼ŒåšæŒåŽŸåˆ™ï¼Œæ•¢äºŽåŒä¸è‰¯å€¾å‘åšæ–—äº‰ã€‚2)å®‰å…¨ç›‘å¯Ÿå‘˜è¦æœ‰ä¸ä½ŽäºŽä¸ä¸“æ–‡åŒ–æ°´å¹³ï¼Œå¹¶æœ‰äº”å¹´ä»¥ä¸Šç…¤çŸ¿çŽ°åœºå·¥ä½œç»éªŒçš„å¹²éƒ¨æˆ–æœ‰åˆä¸ä»¥ä¸Šæ–‡åŒ–ç¨‹åº¦çš„åŒº(ç§‘)é•¿ä»¥ä¸Šå¹²éƒ¨æ‹…ä»»ã€‚3)ç»èº«ä½“æ£€æŸ¥ï¼Œç¡®è®¤èƒ½åšæŒç»å¸¸ä¸‹äº•å·¥ä½œã€‚4)å®‰å…¨æ£€å¯Ÿå‘˜å¿…é¡»ç»è¿‡å®‰å…¨æŠ€æœ¯é™ªè®ï¼Œèµ„æ ¼è€ƒæ ¸åˆæ ¼è€…å–å¾—è¯ä¹¦æ‰èƒ½ä¸Šå²—ã€‚
157.è°ˆè°ˆçŸ¿å±±ä¼ä¸šä¸»ç®¡äººå‘˜æˆ–å…¶ä»–å·¥ä½œäººå‘˜å› è¿‡é”™å¯¹çŸ¿å±±äº‹æ•…çš„å‡ ç§è´£ä»»æ‰¿æ‹…å½¢å¼ã€‚
çŸ¿å±±ä¼ä¸šä¸»ç®¡äººå‘˜è¿ç« æŒ‡æŒ¥ã€å¼ºä»¤å·¥äººå†’é™©ä½œä¸šï¼Œå› è€Œå‘ç”Ÿé‡å¤§ä¼¤äº¡äº‹æ•…çš„ï¼Œä¾ç…§åˆ‘æ³•ç¬¬ä¸€ç™¾ä¸€åå››æ¡çš„è§„å®šè¿½ç©¶åˆ‘äº‹è´£ä»»ã€‚
158.è¯´è¯´æœ‰å“ªå‡ ç§è¡Œä¸ºï¼Œå› è¿åã€Šä¸åŽäººæ°‘å…±å’Œå›½çŸ¿å±±å®‰å…¨æ³•ã€‹ï¼Œç”±åŠ³åŠ¨è¡Œæ”¿ä¸»ç®¡éƒ¨é—¨è´£ä»¤æ”¹æ£ï¼Œå¯ä»¥å¹¶å¤„ç½šæ¬¾;æƒ…èŠ‚ä¸¥é‡çš„ï¼Œæè¯·åŽ¿çº§ä»¥ä¸Šäººæ°‘æ”¿åºœè´£ä»¤åœäº§æ•´é¡¿;å¯¹ä¸»ç®¡äººå‘˜å’Œç›´æŽ¥è´£ä»»äººå‘˜ç”±å…¶æ‰€åœ¨å•ä½æˆ–è€…ä¸Šçº§ä¸»ç®¡æœºå…³ç»™äºˆè¡Œæ”¿å¤„åˆ†ã€‚
(äºŒ)ä½¿ç”¨ä¸ç¬¦åˆå›½å®¶å®‰å…¨æ ‡å‡†æˆ–è€…è¡Œä¸šå®‰å…¨æ ‡å‡†çš„è®¾å¤‡ã€å™¨æã€é˜²æŠ¤ç”¨å“ã€å®‰å…¨æ£€æµ‹ä»ªå™¨çš„;
ç”ï¼šä¼šä½¿é£ŽæµçŸè·¯ï¼Œé€ æˆå·¥ä½œé¢é£Žé‡æ— é£Žå¾®é£Žï¼Œå¼•èµ·ç“¦æ–¯ç§¯èšçˆ†ç‚¸ã€‚
Membrane Nitrogen Generator is another type of Nitrogen Generator except PSA technology.The process flow of Gamma mobile nitrogen generator process is mainly as follows: Ambient air is compressed by oil-injected screw air compressors,which is powered by diesel engine power generator, then enters after cooler to cool the compressed air, then enters air tank, to air treatment system. This air treatment system has Air Filter to filtrate, activated carbon filter to remove oil and it has air temperature adjustment device. After these treatment, dry, clean, constant temperature compressed air enters membrane nitrogen-oxygen separation system. The separated oxygen-rich air is discharged into atmosphere, nitrogen with desired purity is sent to nitrogen booster. After compress its pressure to desired requirement, then nitrogen is sent to using point
Membrane Nitrogen Generator
Membrane Nitrogen Generator,Industry Membrane Nitrogen Generator,High-End Membrane Nitrogen Generator,Mobile Membrane Nitrogen Generator
Shandong Gamma Gas Engineering Co. Ltd. , https://www.gammagas.com