Commonly used electrician tools
Electrician's common tools are divided into general tools, line installation tools and equipment decoration tools.
First, universal tools
Universal tools are tools that electricians often use in their work.
It is an appliance used to determine the presence or absence of a power supply on an electrical device or line. Divided into two kinds of low pressure and high pressure.
(1) How to use low-voltage electroscope
1) The pen body must be grasped in accordance with the method shown in Fig. 1 and the back light of the fistula tube should be directed towards itself for observation.
(a) Pen Type (b) Screw Driver Type
Figure 1 Low-voltage electroscope grip
2) In order to prevent the metal body of the pen tip from touching the human hand, an insulating sleeve must be put on the metal rod of the pen driver test pen, leaving only the knife edge portion for testing.
3) The electroscope can not be wet, can not be disassembled or subjected to severe vibration.
4) Tests should always be made on live parts to check that they are in good condition. Unreliable electroscopes are not allowed.
5) If the single wire in the helium tube emits light when inspected, it is a direct current; if it is both light, it is alternating current.
(2) How to use high-voltage electroscope
1) When using two people, one person should operate and the other person should monitor.
2) When outdoors, it must be used on a sunny day.
3) The person conducting the inspection should wear insulated gloves that meet the requirements, and the grip should be correct. as shown in picture 2.
Figure 2 High-pressure electroscope grip
4) Test on the live body before use to check if it is in good condition. Unreliable electroscopes are not allowed to use. High-voltage electroscope should be tested once every six months to ensure safety.
2, wire cutters
(1) Role of each part
The location and grip of each part are shown in Figure 3.
1) Jaws: Used to bend or clamp wire ends.
2) tooth gap: used to fasten or loose nut.
3) Blade: Insulation used to cut wire or cut soft wire.
4) Mouthwash: It is used to cut hard metal wire such as steel wire and lead wire.
(a) Structure (b) Grip
1â€”jaws 2â€”tooth openings 3â€”edge 4â€”mouthpiece 5â€”insulation tube 6â€”gripper 7â€”clamp
Figure 3 Wire cutters
(2) There must be an insulating tube on the handle. When used, the grip is shown in Figure 3b
(3) The shaft pin of the pliers head should always be lubricated with oil.
3, screw driver
Commonly known as screwdrivers, screwdrivers, used to tighten or unscrew the screws. An electrician cannot use a metal screwdriver to turn the screw driver (commonly known as a screwdriver). The insulating rod should be sheathed on the metal rod.
4ã€How to use electric knife
Electrician's knife is a common electrician tool used for cutting or cutting.
(1) The blade should be operated outward when used. After use, the knife body should be folded into the handle.
(2) The shank structure of the electrician knife is not insulated and cannot be operated on the live body with an electric knife to avoid electric shock.
(3) The knife edge of the electrician's knife should have a rounded edge on one side. When cutting the insulating layer of the insulated wire, it is necessary to cut the arc-shaped razor face to the wire so that the wire core is not easily damaged by the knife edge.
5, electrical tools folder
It is used by electricians to carry the most commonly used tools. The shape is shown in Figure 4. When used, it is tied with a belt around the waist.
Figure 4 Electrician Tool Clip
Second, line installation tools
It is a tool for line installation.
1. Wall hole
There are four kinds of round æ¦«éŒ¾, small éŒ¾, large éŒ¾ and long éŒ¾.
(1) Round file: As shown in Fig. 5a, wooden file holes are used to beat concrete structures.
(2) Small flat file: As shown in Figure 5b, it is used to beat the wooden file hole on the brick wall.
(3) Large flat file: As shown in Figure 5c, it is used to punch the buried holes of angle brackets and brackets.
(4) Long Cockroach: Figure 5d is a round steel bar, used to beat the concrete wall through hole. Figure 5e shows a long steel pipe that is used to hammer a hole in a brick wall.
(a) Round file (b) Small flat file (c) Large flat file (d) Round steel file (e) Steel pipe file
Figure 5 Wall hole
When using the wall hole, you should keep turning the body and always pull it away from the building surface so that the sand and stone chips in the hole can be discharged in time to prevent the body from getting clogged in the building.
2, impact drill
It is a kind of power tool, as shown in Figure 6a, can be used as "electric drill" or "electric hammer". (Copyright http://.com.) Only need to adjust to the appropriate gear when using.
(1) Speed â€‹â€‹control and gear shifting ("washing" and "hammering") should be carried out in the event of a stall. When drilling a wall hole, a special impact drill bit should be selected according to the hole diameter. The impact drill bit is shown in Figure 6b.
(2) During the drilling process, in order to remove the soil debris in time, the drill bit should always be pulled out; when punching the steel reinforcement structure, excessive pressure should not be applied to the hard object to avoid annealing of the drill bit.
(a) Impact drill shape (b) Impact drill
Figure 6 Impact Drill
The wires used to tighten indoor and outdoor insulator lines and outdoor overhead lines are shown in Figure 7. When using, the positioning hook must hook the wire support or the cross arm. The clamp head clamps the end of the wire to be tightened, then pull the handle and gradually tighten it.
Figure 7 The construction and use of the tightener
4, stripping pliers
Used to peel off the insulating layer of plastic or rubber wire below 6mm2. The clamp head has a plurality of cuts of different sizes to apply to wires of different specifications, as shown in FIG. 8 . When using, the wire must be placed on the incision slightly larger than the diameter of the wire core so as not to damage the wire core.
Figure 8 Stripping pliers
5, pipe wrench
Used to tighten or loosen the splice or tube nut on the wire tube. Use the same method as an adjustable wrench. The shape is shown in Figure 9.
Figure 9 Pipe wrench
Also known as pedals, used to climb poles. The length of the rope should generally be maintained by one person, as shown in Figure 10b. Both sampan plates and ropes should be able to withstand more than 300 kg of weight and a load test should be conducted every six months. To take a correct posture, in order to maintain stability. See Figure 10c.
(a) (b) (c)
(a) seesaw specifications (b) slats rope length (c) standing position on teeterboards
Figure 10 seesaw
Can also be used to climb climbing poles, climbing faster, simple method of boarding, but not as flexible and comfortable when working board, easy to fatigue, suitable for short-term operation on the pole.
7, protective equipment
Must wear protective caps, protective gloves, wear electrical insulating rubber shoes and electrical work clothes.
Third, equipment decoration tools
It is a tool for overhauling or installing electrical equipment.
1, top puller
Commonly referred to as puller, it is divided into two-jaw and three-jaw. It is a special tool for disassembling pulleys and bearings. The shape of the top extractor and its use are shown in Figure 11. When used, each claw should be at equal distance from the center screw.
Figure 11 Top extractor structure and use
2, socket wrench
Used to tighten or loosen the countersunk nut, or where the adjustable wrench cannot be used. It is composed of two parts: the sleeve and the handle. The selection of the sleeve should be suitable for the size of the nut, as shown in Figure 12.
(a) Wrench (b) Sleeve
Figure 12 socket wrench
Known as a gourd, it is designed for lifting heavy equipment, as shown in Figure 13. In the lifting process, if it is necessary to locate at any time, or to prevent the equipment from rolling during lifting, a combination pulley should be used.
(a) Vertical Hangers (b) Horizontal Pullers
Figure 13 Use of pulleys
5, electric iron
It is a heat source for soldering iron soldering. There are two kinds of internal heat type and external heat type. The appearance is shown in Figure 14.
(a) High-power electric iron (b) Low-power electric iron
Figure 14 Electric iron
Use caution when using:
(1) Select the appropriate soldering iron according to the size of the soldering area.
(2) Unplug the power plug at any time when the soldering iron is used up.
(3) When used on a conductive floor (such as concrete), the metal shell of the soldering iron must be properly grounded to prevent electric shock during leakage.
Innovative Domestic House Heating,Home Heater,Central Heating Systems,Home Heating Systems
Yinchuan Aini Industry And Technology CO.,ltd , https://www.aini-heat.com